Thanksgiving Day OOTD Palazzo Pants and Crop Top

First off loves, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a wonderful day! My day was full of cooking and filming. I cant believe I made it through lol. I have not hosted Thanksgiving dinner in 5 years. This outfit was really fun and surprisingly my parents did not complain about it. I got these pants yesterday because I had not had a chance to plan out anything since I was on vacation this month. I was loving the deep red color of these pants and luckily I had some lipstick to match. This is the same twist out from the video I posted today as well as the last like 2 going on 3 weeks. This is the
oldest twist out ever lol.

Black Crop Top T-shirt Topshop hereFloral Palazzo Pants Forever 21 (sold out) similar hereHeels Just Fab hereOwl Necklace Forever 21 (old)

*Makeup: Eyes Naked Palette & Lilly Lashes, Lips Mary kay, Face Mac Mineral Powder (details in Get Ready with me video on my YouTube Channel)

























Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers