Monday, October 14, 2013

YouTube: The Perfect Twist Out (takedown)


I wore my hair in those twists for 9 days and then took them out which is what this video is chronicling. I wore my hair in the twist out for another 8 days. To watch the video on how I did my twists just click here. For the last year I have struggled to define my twist outs and braid outs because my hair always reverts back to its curly state immediately. The process I took to do my twists included Eco Styler gel which has a hold of ten. While I was twisting my hair I had to redo one (making it smaller) and even after a few seconds I could see there was a lot of definition and hold. I will be using Eco Styler Gel for my twist outs and braid outs from now on








.

2 comments:

  1. certainly the best twist out I have seen. I so wish my hair would do this...Great post!

    ReplyDelete