Thursday, December 20, 2012

How I styled Just Fab Signature Skinny Jeans 3 Looks

Hi Loves! These jeans were sent to me by Just Fab to wear and review. As I stated in the YouTube Video these are the most comfortable jeans ever. I was unsure of the quality of the jeans sold by Just Fab and I probably would have never bought any because for most women jeans can be a point of contention because of inaccurate sizing. I am happy to say I did not have to "break" these jeans in. They fit perfectly right out of the box. The jeans are always on sale buy one get one 50% off. They have a LOT of cute styles and designs so this will not be my last pair.

Everything else shown in my lookbook was purchased by me. These opinions are my own.

Follow me on Bloglovin!
The YouTube Video

Just Fab Skinny Jeans in Ruby Red here

Outfit 1 Blazer shown (old) from Windsor

Outfit 2 Top shown (old) Charlotte Russe
Shoes from Just Fab Lounge Days here

Shoes Just Fab| Lounge Days Platform here

TopShop Sleeveless Peplum Top here and Asos Envelope Clutch here
Just Fab Law in Black

Just Fab Lounge Days Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment