Fabulous Winter Curls

This is my first time video taping my twist out now that my hair is a bit longer and I have found some products that work with m hair.

I have co washed with Treseme for dry hair and detangled with a pick. I used Carol's Daughter Hair Milk as my leave in conditioner and Shea Moisture Curling Souffle to add oil to my hair and to act as a humectant. As a result my hair was softer than ever, shiny, and moisturized.

I had my twists in for  days and slept with a silk bonnet on. At night I retwisted them and just wore the bonnet. I wore my twists for  days.

The YouTube Video
Twist out on natural hair. Products used Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and Shea Moisture Curling Souffle





Winterize Your Curls
NaturallyCurly

Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers