Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ulta Cosmetics Haul (Extreme Couponing)

Free gift with purchase Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Scrub and Make up bag (Mystic Collection) full of cosmetics

Free Cosmetics bag Molten Collection|Ulta

Free gift with a purchase from Ulta of $17.50. This is an 88.00 value

Free gift with a 17.50 purchase from Ulta which is an $88 value
These are the items I went to buy from Ulta totaling 73.42. I received 217.00 in free stuff that will be listed below. They carry a lot of items you would normally purchase in Walgreen's,CVS, Walmart, or Target as well as high end cosmetics that dept. stores would have. All of these items are essentials for me (except the nail polish bc I have a lot). And I got 2 free 4 month magazine subscriptions (which is NOT included in my total savings) to Glamour and Allure.

Nail Polish from left to right| Essie: Nothing else Metals, Innocent, Lilacism, Ulta:Quick Dry and Mystic Sally Hansen: Blinding Blue and Vibrant Violet

My recipts. I was able to save much money bc I had SO many coupons which you get by giving them your email address and home address in the store. There are also coupons in this months Glamour and Allure Magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment