Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 2012 Jewelmint Showroom Haul


Jewelmint iconic green box. Click here to start your own Jewelmint showroom.

For those of you who don't know I love to accessorize my outfits and jewelmint is perfect for that because they offer customized jewelry that won't tarnish at low prices. I got lucky this month with a coupon code i was able to maximize my discounts. I also added the Facebook app which is a must! They are practically giving jewelry away!
All in all I got so many discounts essentially one pc. was free. I also have read if you spend 140.00$ this month they will give you a 29.99$ credit for march. I am looking forward to that!
And on Facebook they let you know when they are giving away something free with any purchase. Because of this I was able to get an additional 2 free rings!




                   The Lovespell Pendent. This pendent has a nice size and beautiful craftsmanship.

           I bought this box from Bealls Dept Store for 8.00$. I use it to store my jewelry when traveling.



No comments:

Post a Comment