Sunday, July 30, 2017

Bonnet Creek Vacation: Lilly Pulitzer Crop Top & Pant Set



In classic Airie style I am kicking of our vacation in resort wear. I was trying to switch it up from the Georgia Mae palazzo pants (since I have so many now) and opt for something different this time. The pants are a little long for my height of 5'4, but other than that they are great. I hope you guys are ready for a barrage of photos! I will be posting a full lookbook on my YouTube channel also. XOXO

Lilly Pulitzer Lizzy Crop Top & Pant Set
Sandals: Just Fab not recent love Melynda
Flower Crown: H&M (This color in store) similar
Earrings: Perry Street drop Earrings- Rocksbox
Clutch: not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne
Cuff: Kendra Scott
Leather wrap bracelet: Nokamol- Rocksbox
Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Arianna Grande 1










No comments:

Post a Comment