Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Destination Coachella: Off Shoulder Dress + Espadrilles + Choker

                          

Today's outfit is actually one I wore last week while my husband (photographer) was out of town. It is a Coachella inspired look from head to toe; I had a chance to take a few photos today in between cooking and cleaning. I have been cooped up in the condo and feeling kind of "blah" as of late which is what inspired this weeks destination series. Today I had to create my own destination Coachella Valley. I hope this week I can get out into the city more!!!
XOXO

Off shoulder dress: Just Fab
Espadrilles: Just Fab (not recent)
Choker: Ettika "Double X in suede"
Semiprecious Beaded Bracelet Set: Charming Charlie similar
Clutch: Louis Vuitton Cosmetic Pouch
Lipstick: Color Pop Kween

















No comments:

Post a Comment