Monday, September 19, 2016

Dusty Cedar + Airy Blue Fall Pantone OOTD

                       

Normally I would associate these colors with spring, however they are all a part of the fall Pantone color palette with the soft pink (Dusty Cedar) giving exotic tones and the soft blue (airy blue) offering up consistency. Overall, I find these colors to be relaxing and southing. I felt like I was floating on air with my maxi skirt trailing behind me. I hope you all have a fab week! Over the next few weeks I will be styling and discussing the 2016 Fall Pantone with you all!

Champagne maxi skirt (sold out) waitlist here| Blouse (old) H&M Conscious| Double Cross Choker Ettika x Freepeople c/o  here| Envelope clutch (old) love this one here| Heels Wild Diva Lounge here| Skylar earrings here|.

*Wearing Colour Pop LBB











No comments:

Post a Comment