Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello Spring! OOTD

Happy first day of spring! I am so happy that I can break out my favorite fun and festive colors for spring! I almost feel like I have worn this blazer unintentionally on the first day of spring the last 3 years in a row. I purchased this blazer at a very pivotal time in my life because I fell in love with it at first sight. It was my first purchase from Zara and in fact, a rather expensive purchase for an unemployed college student; it has proven itself to be invaluable.

Necklace Perry Street Noelle necklace here|  Blazer Zara (old) similar here  Tank top Zara (sold in store)| Neoprene skirt Choies (old) love this color here |Heels Shoe Dazzle (old)| Bag "Dante" Just Fab here| Sunglasses old similar here|.

*Wearing MAC Heroine









No comments:

Post a Comment