Saturday, July 18, 2015

So FLY (OOTD) Sports Bra + Overalls

                       

Hi loves! I had a "vision" for this outfit and held out on posting it until my hair dried. I have been having some fun playing around with Fabletics "Fly" Capsule Collection and came up with this way to wear the Moorea sports bra. You all can look forward to seeing me style more of these pieces this summer. Today I finally left my condo! I was actually sick on Sunday and pretty much most of the week; however today I went out for an early dinner/late lunch with the hubby.

Details on my hair: I couldn't believe that its been 7 months since I did a twist and curl. This is my favorite style next to a twist out because it lasts so long and I don't need to use heat to get the curls.

*Makeup Lipstick MAC Sushi Kiss (and I will be posting the details on my new makeup soon).

Moorea sports bra Fly Collection Fabletics here| Overalls H&M (old) similar here| heels Just Fab Lorel here| bangles Jewelmint bird cage|.


                         









                                      





                     


No comments:

Post a Comment