Saturday, April 18, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer For Target-Wish List



So, I have been super busy and sick this week. I completely forgot the the Lilly Pulitzer for Target line was coming out tomorrow. So I have made a wish list and plan on going to my local Target's to see what I can find. I was not even planning on shopping this collection, but I do like the bright colors and I love Florida Style. Every time there is a Target collaboration I usually order online, but since I have moved into the city I have 2 Targets near me that usually carry most of the items. So, tomorrow morning I am going to try my hardest to get up at 7:30 am and go to one if not both Targets. I am kinda excited. I definitely don't need more clothes, but with spring in full swing and summer around the corner this looks promising. Below are the items that I will be looking for.





No comments:

Post a Comment