Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Quick OOTD: Rule the Boardroom Feat. New York and Co





Print Top New York & Co here
Slim Boot Cut Pants New York & Co here
Belt Forever 21
Heels Prabal Gurung (Target)
Earrings Jewelmint

photobomb





makeup BH cosmetics and MAC. I was thinking about doing a tutorial on this look because I really like how it turned out!



Hi loves! In the wake of my horrible experience with Love Me and Leave in Conditioner I have been wanting to give my scalp a rest as well as stretch my hair since I was experiencing a lot of SSK and tangles. I spent about an hour today detangling and styling my hair with my leave in conditioner mix. I have no gel in my hair and I Love it! My inspiration was the Ari Parker hairstyle, but it is not long enough so I did a mix between hers and the hairstyle I did in February.

My outfit. As you know we all have many rolls in life that require different outfits. I try to show all those outfits and my any sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment