OOTD Prabal Gurung Floral Skirt in Meet the Parents Pring and Pointy Toed Heels


So stripes and floral print may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I had been waiting for the perfect skirt to do this and it presented itself to me in perfect form. Check out my YouTube video and what I have to say abut this awesome skirt! I am really glad that I was able to get it before it sold out and I feel its perfect for winter. This purse I am LOVING! And the shoes are great! This was a fun OOTD that I got to wear to church today.


                                     
The YouTube Video


Blouse New York & Co (old)
Tights Macys Hue (old)
Belt Asos

Prabal Gurung Pointy Toed Heels found here

Prabal Gurung Skirt here


Just Fab Purse Arrival here




Winter Fun

Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers