New Purse: Michael Kors Sloan Quilt Stud Clutch and Wallet

I know everyone loves Michael Kors so when my hubby surprised me with these gifts I knew I wanted to post some pictures. I had been eyeing the Michael Kors quilted tote for a while. I was in love with it from the moment I saw it, but it was 500$$ It did get marked down to 358, but I realized I have two Hamilton Chain Totes (in large) and I don't carry them as often as I should. I had mentioned to my husband that the purse was on sale, however I did mention the clutch was also marked down and that I would probably get more use out of that. So here we are.

The main thing I love about these items are that they are quilted and studded. What surprised me is that the leather is kind of wrinkled so the texture is not what I expected. Overall its a lovely purse and wallet!

Michael Kors Sloan Quilt Stud clutch and wallet

Michael Kors quilted clutch from the back




Ralph Lauren pearls and bracelet.


Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers