Saturday, January 26, 2013

House of Fab Launch Party OOTD (outfit of the Day)



I bought this polka dot shirt and skirt from Forever 21 months ago with the intentions on wearing it. The other day I was looking at Fash Boulevard and I loved how she added the yellow blazer to her outfit so I decided to do that and wear it today. The earrings and bracelet really picked up the color in the blazer beautifully! This was my outfit for the Just Fab House of Fab launch party. My vlog and blog post on that will be up tonight.

Blouse and skirt from Forever 21


                      
Yellow blazer Charlotte Russe

English Ivy Earrings Jewelmint  here

Just Fab law here

English Ivy Bracelet Jewelmint here





My guest won a 40$ gift card to just fab and since it was her first purchase she also got 20.00$ off!



The YouTube Vlog

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog and your style! If you get a chance to check mine out it would be awesome!!! I found you on the JustFab community page :)

    Besos!

    marieesbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete