Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Husband Tag

Hi guys! This a requested video that I am finally putting up! I hope you all enjoy it!

The YouTube Video

                                                         Husband Tag Questions

1.Where did you meet?

2.How long did you date before getting married?

3.What is your favorite feature of me?

4.Favorite Quality?

5.What is my favorite color?

6.What is my favorite food?

7.What is my favorite sports team?

8.What is my favorite t.v. show?

9.What kind of salad dressing am I most likely to get on my salad at a restaurant?

10.What food do I not like?

11.What size shoe do I wear?

12.What is my favorite type of sandwich?

13.If I could eat one thing everyday what would it be?

14.What is my favorite cereal?

15.What is my favorite music?

16.What is my eye color?

17.Who is my best friend?

18.What is something I do that you wish I wouldn't?

19.What is my heritage /where I am from?

20.Did I play any sports?

21.If you baked me a cake what kind would I like?

22.What is one unique talent I have?

                                                               My two added questions:

23.How did you feel when I went natural?

24.What is your opinion on natural hair?
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Fun tag and cute picture!! Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! How about following each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know once you do, that way I’ll follow you back! Waiting for you!

    Have a nice day, -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure I can follow you on Bloglovin and gfc. I am also on bloglovin.

      Delete