Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Night Lights O.O.T.D.

Hi guys! I got to go to Mirror Lake today for my dads birthday and wear this beautiful tribal print kimono from Cotton On. I originally say this kimono on another bloggers site A Love Affair with Fashion. I went to Cotton On Friday and they had it on the sale rack buy one at 15.00$ get one free! You know I LOVE deals like that! I also love the print and the color and couldn't wait to put my own styling to it!

Bubble necklace from J.Crew(mine came from the outlet store which was way way cheaper and it is smaller).
My new Hello Kitty Tatoo!


Cotton dress Forever 21

Earrings Jewelmint

Shoes Just Fab Portia

Bangles (old) Forever 21

Michael Kors Watch Dillards




3 comments:

  1. Great outfit !! I love this color on you, you look so great I love your hair, and those shoes are gorgeous :) I love the necklace too !! No seriously great outfit

    Nice blog girl

    Bisous from France

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete