Valentines Day Nude Makeup

Okay for Valentines Day I had a special look planned out. I really wanted to look dramatic, but simple at the same time. I started with the MaryKay Primer and then moved on to the Mary Kay Timewise Foundation for normal to dry skin in Bronze 5. I also used the Mary Kay eyebrow gel, black eyeliner, blush in berry brown, the concealer in Bronze 2. Next I used MAC the amped lipstic, MAC lipliner and MAC Dazzelglass and MAC eyebrow pencil in Spiked to fill in my brows. To finish this look I used L'Oreal Voluminous Lashes Mascara and Maybeline Stiletto Line eyeliner. I had set these Ardell eyelashes out, but I never put them on because I couldn't find scissors to cut them. For nailpolish I used Essie "Mod Squad".
For more fashion and beauty visit my Youtube channel at  http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFashiontoLive?feature=mhee


This is the Naked Palette 1. I used all matte nude colors on the left side Virgin and Buck as the brow highlighter.




Lipstick used MAC The Amped


Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers