Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Last Day Of Summer: Kimono + High Waisted Shorts+ Boots

Hi loves! Alas, it is the last day of summer (inwardly I am dancing). I finally got my new glasses today and man, I feel like a super hero lol. My vision had degraded significantly since my last check up so, its just amazing being able to see again. My vision is perfect now and I am so happy and less stressed. I picked out these super cute glasses in an interesting tortoise shell print which I think pairs nicely with my skin tone. I previously got the sunglasses so I was already familiar with how they would fit and look.

Charming Charlie kimono sold out here similar here| Boots Shoe Dazzle (old) similar here (Jessamyn)| Necklace c/o Neiman Marcus similar here| Cami H&M Conscious (old) similar here| Shorts American Rag (old) similar here| Glasses Ray Ban (X)|.

*Wearing MAC Sandy B lipstick.


















                                  
















No comments:

Post a Comment