Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Window Pane Cami+Blazer+Ankle Boots

This is one of my favorite looks. It's simple, chic, and classic. This is the perfect example of using classic pieces from your wardrobe to make an easy and chic outfit.

 I have been totally obsessed with window pane prints (I may have previously mentioned) this season. I liked them a lot last year, but couldn't find any pieces I liked that were high quality. I have not shopped at Express since I weighed 186 pounds (yes, this is true)! Despite my not shopping there for a while, I have always loved the store because they make high quality clothes that last. I can't believe it's been about 3 years since I purchased anything from there. Anyhow, you all can expect to see more from Express at least for fall and winter.

Window Pane Cami Express here| Boyfriend Blazer Forever 21 similar here| Just Fab Skinny Moto Jeans here| Boots Griffin Just Fab LUXE here| Jeans Just Fab here| Forrest Greens necklace Jewelmint here| Bag Michael Kors Selma Here|.















No comments:

Post a Comment