Thursday, September 11, 2014

Summer is Ending: OOTD Sheer Maxi Skirt + Bandeau Top

So, as you all know the last month or so, I have been making my way through my wardrobe trying to wear as many outfits as I can that are only really good for summertime. I can't believe that I almost forgot about this outfit.

This is actually a maxi dress and a crop top made of swimsuit material. I wore this maxi dress as a skirt earlier this year to a wedding and the top out to dinner once. It just kind of occurred to me "why did I not wear them together"? I actually rather like the two together because together it's pretty fun and carefree. 

Anyhow, I am ready to kiss summer goodbye and we have about 15 days until it is officially fall. Are there any clothes you will be putting away (and will miss) until summer of 2015?

Skirt (this is actually a mindless) Peter Pilotto for Target| Bandeau top Peter Pilotto For Target|Bag Philip Lim for Target||Heels Just Fab Reanne here| Jewelry Jewelmint here|























No comments:

Post a Comment