Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cargo Jacket+Striped Shirt+Boyfriend Jeans

Hi loves! Here we are at the start if a new fabulous week! If you haven't noticed I am boiling over with excitement because it will officially be Autumn in 2 days & not only that, October in about a week. October/Fall has always been my favorite time if the year, but in particular it's when my husband & I started talking in high school. So, from October to December I'm usually feeling kind of nostalgic. 

Anyway, Tuesday I wore my favorite cargo jacket. This hands down was probably the best thing I purchased all year. This coat is light, sophisticated, and casual. I couldn't ask for much more than that! It's a long process, but all year I've been weeding my closets of items I don't need and trying to only buy items that will truely benefit me. 

Cargo Jacket H&M here| Striped tee New York & Co (old)| Deanna Necklace Jewelment here|Boyfriend Jeans Just Fab here| Heels Just Fab LUXE Foster here|.
















No comments:

Post a Comment