Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fitness & Health: Holiday Detox Vlog

Hi loves! This is a vlog update on Fashiontolivetv. I decided to do a detox while my hubby was away for two days on a business trip this month and I vlogged it. I got the idea from a Dr.Oz episode I watched sometime that week and I put a menu together based on what he suggested.






 cooked 1 bag (two servings) of boil in bag Basmati rice by Success seasoned with a little spray butter, salt, and cumin)
1 cup of green Lentils (which for me was about 6 servings)

My tomato soup
salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
a pinch of cayenne pepper
2 whole tomatoes diced with the juice
4 cups water
cilantro (with out the stems)
white onion
4 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons evoo

cook the garlic and onion in the pan in the evoo once it is brown add the tomato, water, and cilantro and let simmer (with the lid on) for about 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment