Monday, November 30, 2015

November 2015 Rocksbox- Sparkle Sparkle






Hi loves! This month concludes my collaboration with Rocksbox, however I will still continue to be a shine insider because I like the concept of borrowing designer jewelry for 19$ a month.

This months Rocksbox contained he Sophie Harper long disc necklace
Gorjean Isla Ring and Midi ring set
Gorjana Shimmer Bar bracelet in rose gold.



I actually hate wearing rings, but I do like dainty stacking rings. I have not invested much money into purchasing nice ones like these. I did purchase these with my monthly shine spend (10$) because I want to start collecting them. You can get rings in a lot of different sizes, these in particular are a size 6 (I have very small fingers).




Next, the long disc necklace. It looks pretty minimalistic because it is, but its so pretty when you put it on. The discs reflect a lot of light and sparkle so it was right up my alley. I also love long necklaces. Lastly, I have the Gorjana shimmer bar bracelet which is the only item that I did not purchase. The bracelet was very thin and dainty and I did not feel that it was worth 51.00$ In general I felt like this was a great box for the holidays. It just reminded me os sparkling lights and gifts so I was excited when I got it a day before Thanksgiving.





  • When will my first Rocksbox Set ship? Your first set will ship within two weeks, and we you will be emailed tracking info once it does!
  • When will I get charged? Your monthly subscription (19$) will start when your first Rocksbox Set ships. You will automatically be charged every month after that date.
  • Can I request pieces to recieve in my set? Yes! You can add pieces to your Wish List to let your stylist know what you'd like to receive.
  • Shipping is free
  • You can cancel anytime!
  • There is no obligation to purchase the jewelry, you can wear it and send it back whenever you like for three new pieces.
  • These are high end designer pieces for example Kendra Scott is a designer who's jewelry you can find at stores like Nordstrom.
  • When you become a "Shine Insider" you will get a discount if you do want to buy anything.
  • Every month you get 10.00 to spend on any piece for that month only.
  • You also can get "forever spend" credits which never expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment