Thursday, April 17, 2014

Natural Hair: 2 Week Bantu Knot Out Routine

Hi loves! So, it is becoming customary to do a 2/3 week hair maintenance routine with some of my styles. Like I told you before, I had my reservations about the Bantu knots since the first time I did them in 2013 it was such a fail. I actually liked the Bantu knots a lot better in this video because I had more of that wavy definition as well as less shrinkage. In the night routine I did bigger sections which resulted in more of that classic "wave". One main problem that I had was that my ends were frizzy and not sealed from the original setting. After a quick trim and applying a bit of the smoothing gel to my ends they were great. Hope you like the vid. Please refer to part 1 & 2 if you have questions about what was used or how I did the Bantu knots.

Items shown 
As I Am Naturally Leave in Conditioner
As I Am Naturally Smoothing Gel
Satin Bonnet











No comments:

Post a Comment