Thursday, June 13, 2013

Killer Cut Off Shorts from Just Fab OOTD

These shorts are too cute! I love the gold detailing on the sides and the light purple color of the shorts. I have never worn cut offs before so I was not sure what to expect, but I really like them! They are comfortable and not too short in the back. Today's outfit turned out to be more fun and carefree than expected! Thanks to Just Fab for sending me the cute shorts! They were a perfect fit. I always love how relaxed their denim is. And p.s. right now these shorts are on sale for 10$ if you pair them with any purchase of 39.95$ That sounds like a great deal to me.

 Hope you all enjoy the pics!









Black Sweater New York & Co (Old from Feb of this year)
Cut Off Shorts Just Fab here mine care of Just Fab
Glasses Forever 21 (old)
Skinny Belt Asos
Earrings Jewelmint
Purple Bracelet Jewelmint
Heels Prabal Gurung for Target (sold out)

No comments:

Post a Comment