Saturday, May 9, 2020

Brunch in the Back Yard Fun: Happy Mothers Day & Spring Look Of The Day


Happy Mother's Day loves! Today I am sharing a blog post which also included a back yard brunch at our new home! For over a month I cooked every day during quarantine and when we moved we had to go a full week without a refrigerator! During that time since we were already I guess no longer quarantined we did order take out a lot of times. I attempted to cook some times hoping that my hubby who has a large appetite would be able to eat everything in one sitting, but that was a no go. I hate throwing out food especially knowing it was good food. So takeout it was! 

I actually chose Bulla this day because I love their salad and Sangrias and they sell half a pitcher for about 40.00$ and pretty much all of this food was brunch and dinner for us. 

Its easy to forget that it is Spring right now when everyone is in quarantine so I am trying to bring some of these cute Spring looks to my blog now that I have more room to move around now that I have a house and not a tiny condo. Spring is my 2nd favorite season next to Fall and my goal is to try to get out as many pastel and bright Spring looks from now to June 20th which is the first day of Summer.

XOXO














Off To Somewhere Dusty Violet Dress: Red Dress Boutique (This was a sale item that is now out of stock).

Bag: Louis Vuitton FÉLICIE POCHETTE

Heels: not recent

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Hair clips: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: Colour Pop in Behr Hug

Take out Bulla Gastrobar Tampa
White sangria pitcher

Bulla Burger
not GF w bun & chips

Gluten free Octopus salad

Gluten free
Spanish meatballs & lentil soup

Gluten free
Spanish Tortilla






No comments:

Post a Comment