Sunday, March 22, 2020

March 2020 Alo Yoga Review Pt. 1 Caramel Lush Bra + High-Waist Airlift Short



I have had this set since October, but I never had a chance to take photos of it. I loved the color initially when I saw it online and then when I got it in person I hated the color. After wearing the sets several times the color grew on me and I actually think it looks quite nice. I am reviewing 2 sets, but they will be in 2 separate  blog posts because the literally look the same (but they are not) and I don't want to cause confusion.


This is a set that is made of the "Air Lift" material. I am not a huge fan of this material because its very tight compared to the "Alo Soft". It can be flattering and unforgiving in my opinion if you are feeling bloated. I do want to point out, I usually buy a size small sports bra, this sports bra is a little tight, but it fits and its not uncomfortable in any way. BUT, I went back and looked at my confirmation email and I did accidentally order an XS (I am not even sure how I did not catch that until now). 

So, the bottoms are XS and the top should be a size small, but this one is an XS.

How comfortable is the workout? I have worn both sets several times and they are both comfortable in my opinion. I have washed both several times and they have not shrank in size and pretty much look the same as the day I received  them. Like my last review of the Cherry pop set, I always feel like if I lost five pounds or maybe was less bloated the set would be a perfect fit. I was doing pretty well this day (body wise) not much bloating so I think its a pretty accurate depiction.











High-Waist Airlift Short
Lush Bra







No comments:

Post a Comment