Friday, February 21, 2020

Ladies Who Lunch: Solo Girls Day: Daydreaming About Love in the Sweetheart Sundress...Dinner Date At On Swann & Boozy Ice Cream atAubi & Ramsa


A daydream is like a secret....


Today's Ladies Who Lunch/Solo Girls Day photos were the very first that I took. Meaning, this was my very first solo girls day adventure. It was a rainy day which gave way into the evening. This was a day dreamy solo Girls dinner. What is funny is my husband was at the same restaurant, but across the room in a business meeting/dinner. I had fun ordering everything my heart desired, day dreamed I was at a little French bistro as I watched the rain come down on the wrought iron fence outside. At one point I think some random woman thought I was looking at her husband across the room, but really my husband was across the room and that was who I was looking at. Dinner turned out to be great- almost everything got comped due to mistakes that were made. I was in a pretty good mood so I decided to keep the party going. I thought, I have been wanting to try some boozy ice cream...Hubs had more time in his meeting so I left for my next taste-venture.














Cami Dress: Old Navy

Super long sweater: Old Navy

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, similar Romy

Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gold



On Swann
Gluten Free mushroom Tartine




Gluten free roast chicken




Aubi & Ramsa is a new ice cream shop that opened in south Tampa last Fall. They specialize in "boozy ice cream" meaning you can come in and order a pint (or more) of their sorbet and ice creams that are spiked with alcohol  such as rum, whiskey, rose, and vodka. Its equivalent to the amount of alcohol in a beer and you actually can take it to go.

Boozy ice cream
If you are a Celiac it would behoove you to ask which ones are gluten free because they do have flavors like Key Lime Pie and cookies and cream which do contain gluten in the form of cookies and crust. I stuck with the sorbet which was gluten free after mistakenly ordering the Key Lime Pie. My NIMA tester does not test alcohol , however it will test the food that is in the ice cream. They were unsure if the tequila sorbet was gluten free because it was processed on shared equipment so I did test it. This place is pretty chic and cool and its worth checking out!



                         





                           

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment