Thursday, February 27, 2020

Birthday Greetings From Bonnet Creek 2020: Floral Print Blazer Dress + Jimmy Choo




Happy birthday to all the babes born on the 27th! Today is also especially special because it is a leap year! How will you all enjoy your extra day of the month? I will be spending mine celebrating in Bonnet Creek, one of my favorite places to vacation and also what I consider my second home.












Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, similar Romy

Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gun metal

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace

Lipstick: MAC Half & Half

Capa Steakhouse
Orlando Four Seasons Hotel & Resort
Everything posted is gluten free

Patatas Bravas

Ensalada

Congrejo

Rib eye steak

A5 Wagyu steak


Cheese Board and Dessert wine


1 comment:

  1. The floral print on that blazer dress is beautifulI
    I also love the dress's wrap styling.
    You look fabulous wearing it !

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete