Monday, January 27, 2020

Post Gasparilla Parade Dinner- Body Suit + Trousers + Jimmy Choo


So, this is still at the hotel that we stayed at for Gasparilla. Actually, the parade has ended and Tampa pd doesn't play when its over you have to get the heck out of here! This pool area had hundreds of people partying hours before. Usually, post Gasparilla we like to go to dinner nearby. There are a lot of great options like Anchor & Brine at the Marriott Waterside which is where we stayed last year, but that place is usually packed. People literally fly out to Tampa to attend the parade so about five of these hotels are prime spots to stay at. This one however, is closer to walk to Malio's which we like. Malio's is a great consistent  restaurant  that serves prime seafood and steak and its in the most iconic building  in Tampa, the "Beer Can" building as we call it; Its formally the Sykes Building.

Fun fact, CSI Miami erroneously  used a photo of the Sykes building in their commercials for Miami and everyone online went in on them saying "Hell no, thats the Beer Can Building in Tampa that is not Miami! They changed their commercial that same week and apologized lol.


So, anyhow, these trousers are fire. As soon as I saw them on Instagram randomly I said to myself "Those pants are fire and they must be from Zara". Sure enough, they were from Zara. As much as I try not to shop at Zara too much they cater really well to my style and aesthetic, hence why I knew immediately where these were from. I don't believe that I have color blocked purple in all these years. I have been waiting to wear this look with my purple cat eye Karl Laugerfield eyeglasses for a month now. I kind of failed because I left my purple lipstick at home, but I always heard your lipstick should never match your outfit to whatever.














Bodysuit: not recent, Zara

Trousers: Zara

Eyeglasses: Karl Laugerfeld C/O Eyeglassworld

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel Romy

Bumbag and detachable strapLouis Vuitton

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Spiritual high charm necklace: Ettika

Cowerie shell necklace: Ettika

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Ear cuffs: Ettika

Tampa Riverwalk

Post Gasparilla parade dinner at Malio's Prime














No comments:

Post a Comment