Tuesday, January 21, 2020

New Years Vacation Camera Roll and Recap: Sarasota, Long Boat Key, St. Pete Beach - Don CeSar Hotel



Happy hump day loves!! I am here with a New Years vacay recap and camera roll. Hubs and I spent a short amount of time on extended holiday before he had to return to work. It is tradition to go to the beach that we frequented when we so young and so in college. This year I wanted to stay at the same hotel, but prices were totally out of control. The Don CeSar will always mean so much to us so we decided to stay there instead. One thing I love about the area that I live in is that we are minutes to an hour away from so many beautiful beaches. I consider myself to be beyond blessed and lucky to have this as my back yeard, but to even have the opportunities  that I have to take these trips. The last time we stayed at the Don CeSar it rained everyday unexpectedly and was around 45 degrees. I am so happy to say this year the weather was perfect!














Normally I wouldn't review a hotel that I previously stayed at, but it has been over a year since we stayed here and they made a lot of upgrades in the lobby area in regards to how the elevators work which I thought was really cool. Last time we had a suite, but this time we had a regular king guest room because we booked last minute and nothing else was available. What I can say is that I loved our view from the room, it was a courtyard view. The view was slightly better than the city view we had last time in our king suite. The rooms are all historic, but not noisy. When we were walking to our room we could distinctly hear teens in their room rapping and we were like "Ok, I hope we can't hear this in our room". We didn't.  The lobby and bar area have been updated. I loved the green emerald furniture and the vibe was nicer than last time. The hotel restaurant wasn't open while we were there so we took that as an opportunity to re-visit Castile.









LONGBOAT KEY







ST. PETE BEACH







No comments:

Post a Comment