Sunday, January 5, 2020

New Year! Aircation to The Don Cesar: Bringing Back Lilly


Happy Sunday loves! Today I wanted to mix and match some pieces to create a new look. If this sweater top looks familiar that is because it is! I wore it with the silk skirt on New Years Eve. The weather has been hot and cold the last week so I just threw it in with my luggage at the last minute and I was glad because it was cold at night. 

Have you noticed the them of this Aircation? Everything I am posting is blue and white. I just thought it might be something fun to do. It's been a while since I rocked any Lilly so I decided to bring out these super cute wide legged pants that I wore to Bonnet Creek for my birthday a few years ago.














Don't Miss Out Ivory Eyelash Sweater: Red Dress Boutique

Lilly Pulitzer pilazzo pants, not recent and were part of a set

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Tan shoes: Red Dress Boutique

Spiritual high charm necklace: Ettika

Kendra Scott Aiden necklace, Rocksbox

Kendra Scott: Candice cuff, Rocksbox

Castile
Zamora Hotel
Passionfruit sangria
Everything below is gluten free


charcuterie



Dry rubbed steak with collards and parmesan fingerling potatoes

Blackened red fish with saffron veggie rice and spinach


No comments:

Post a Comment