Monday, January 6, 2020

Happy New Year! Going HAM in Another Direction... Wrap Maxi Dress on The Beach


We are coming to the end of my epic month of vacation and I have not been this happy in the last few years. It's our last day at the Don Cesar and I wanted to give this dress another chance. You may remember it from the Palm Coast trip? It rained all day everyday during that trip and I wanted photos on the beach in it. I settled for some pics inside the restaurant which were meh. I love this dress, however I hate the dimensions of it. It needs some "tweaking" if you are going to wear it in a formal setting, however on a beach with swimwear it works, yes, ma'am. 

I actually had two more posts from this vacay as it continued on into Tampa. I am not even sure when I can post them because I still have my anniversary  stuff to post. Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy these beach photos at the Pink Palace. I always feel like a Princess when I am here.









Another Direction Dress: Red Dress Boutique

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Tan shoes: Red Dress Boutique

Spiritual high charm necklace: Ettika

Kendra Scott Aiden necklace, Rocksbox

Kendra Scott: Candice cuff, Rocksbox



There is nothing better than coming home and going to a bottomless champagne brunch on the water with all you can eat food (and snow crab legs). I am always on the hunt for chic brunch spots with good gluten free food with a view. Some people may poo poo Rusty Pelican, but they are really about their business and all of the seafood is local. (I am not sure if the snow crab legs are because I am pretty sure we don't have those here, but I know the fish and oysters are because I asked).

Not everything below is gluten free. Honestly, Since my husband went off of his Keto diet I am have been so happy he can indulge a bit more so I ordered a bunch of food for him when he went to wash his hands. All of this is included in the price of brunch and honestly, both of us go ham on the snow crab legs, but there is much much more that I never even photograph.



Snow crab legs

Gluten free- Blackened rib eye oscar with blue crab, asperagus, and Bernaise sauce

Gluten free
seafood Cioppino

Keto friendly Southern Style eggs Benedict (no toast)

Soup of the day
Roasted butternut squash
Gluten free




No comments:

Post a Comment