Thursday, January 2, 2020

1st Aircation of the New Year... Follow Me to Longboat Key: Two Tone Cut Out Monokini



So, apparently I have reached my max on vitamin sea after my trip to the Caribbean last month. Now, before y'all start... I did not know this monokini was this sexified. I put it on five minutes before walking out the door and asked my husband "do I look like a bloated mess in this" (because yes, I retain water like a camel). And he said "You look amazing" while actively trying to claw this swimwear off of me. I wore a coverup until I got to the beach like I always do, but I noticed I was getting some "looks" and this beach like many in the Winter down here have maybe 5-10 people on them. This was a private beach on Longboat Key so unlike St. Pete Beach or Clearwater it will be pretty much deserted. But yea, it is what it is and frankly, I am not mad. I have said before most days I wear my husbands work shirts and never look in the mirror. 

I did gain and loose 72 pounds 8 years ago and to be honest when you see your body change like that, sometimes when you look in the mirror you may still see it even when you are not that weight. That is definitely something that I deal with everyday to the point where I do wear a lot of shrouding  clothes and avoid mirrors because I do not want to develop a "body complex". I know some people may think bloggers crave mirrors and attention, but I am relatively introverted and shy. However, I saw this as a great way to start the new year with some thunder and lighting once I was editing the photos. I have spent years doing yoga and eating this gluten free flexitarian diet; I might as well live a little.

But I seriously am going to stop buying swimwear from this website because their stuff is getting to be a bit much in my opinion lol. I had a complete wardrobe malfunction in Aruba 
XOXO

















Two Tone Cut Out Monokini: Shein

Hat: not recent

Raybans: C/O Eyeglassworld

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Spiritual high charm necklace: Ettika

Kendra Scott Aiden necklace, Rocksbox

Kendra Scott: Candice cuff, Rocksbox

1 comment:

  1. Great post.
    Welcome to 2020
    Thanks for the support in 2019.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2020/01/my-visit-to-gidan-makama-museum-kano.html

    ReplyDelete