Thursday, January 30, 2020

Gasparilla Hangover Brunch: Light Rust T-Shirt Dress + Jimmy Choo... Too Cute For Gluten





Happy Friday loves!!!! So at this point it has been days since I ate the dreaded "gluten free" chicken that has been making me ill. Its only the day after Gasparilla. My immune system is shot. I am sick, I can barely do much, and my arthritis is going crazy. But look at this, I look totally fine. One: taking a photo when you are already out -most times can be quick and easy. Two: Not everyone is the same with experiencing being sick. With me if I ingest gluten by accident it takes 2 days before the symptoms start. At this point its been about three days since I ate the dreaded chicken (it was cross contaminated). So yea, I got some cute photos and fast forward to a week later (today) I am still sick and I am not in the mood for photos. That is how that works! A lot of people in my life think that Celiac Disease isn't real or I am faking because in reality I can power through and kinda look like this, but in reality it was just getting started.

Now, we had plans to go to the Gasparilla Hangover Brunch after checking out of the hotel. The Gasparilla Hangover Brunch is a big deal in Tampa especially if you see how much people get lit for Gasparilla. The night before three people tried to take my drinks that my husband got for me at the hotel lol. Ok, so "Hangover Brunch" I was not hungover nor am I ever, but I was glutened. Y'all I barely made it through brunch! I did not realize how I felt, but I felt progressively worse . Anyway, I love brunch so much and I would have had major FOMO missing it. Luckily, I was already close to home and wearing something cute and comfortable. Hubs and I really love doing brunch at Green Lemon because they have these huge mimosas for 10.00 and the food is inexpensive and they have live music. FYI they make some bomb jalepeno grits.











Anywhere She Goes Light Rust Dress: RDB

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel Romy

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Spiritual high charm necklace: Ettika

Cowerie shell necklace: Ettika

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Ear cuffs: Ettika





No comments:

Post a Comment