Thursday, January 16, 2020

A New Kind Of Love: Welcome to the Sub Desert Island of Bonaire... Floral Print Jumpsuit


Hi loves! We have found ourselves on the next stop of our trip which is the country of Bonaire. I alluded to going to the home of the flamingos in the last post and this is where they are. The flamingos at the Aruba Flamingo Island were purchased and shipped from Bonaire. Although I don't have amazing shots of them, we saw them in their natural habitat in the countryside and as well as the flamingo sanctuary.
We spent most of our time in the countryside which was what our tour guide preferred, I honestly loved both sides of the island. As unbelievable as it is, this country was the hottest that we visited. It was hot and humid because its the rainy season. I was so ready for a shower and change of clothes when the day was over!
















This is one of the "new" older outfits I purchased when I first started planning this trip so there is no link for it.

Block Heels (mine are a dusty purple): similar Red Dress Boutique 

Chops Grille










No comments:

Post a Comment