Friday, December 13, 2019

Sunny Days in South Tampa: Halter Crop Top + Maxi Skirt For A Simple Lunch Date Look


One of my favorite things to do is take quick little lunch dates with my husband when he works from home We have come to really love this local spot, BT Bistro which I first highlighted in my "Ladies Who Lunch" series. It's still Fall and it's still not really cool here so a simple look that would bide well in Summer or Spring actually came into play today. This look is what I refer to as a "replay" or a "re-style". The look is not recent and are items from my closet re-styled to fit my mood for the day.








Calico Print Halter Crop Top With Shorts: Shein

Skirt, not recent Zara

Medallion coin pendant: C/O Ettika 

Disc station necklace: C/O Ettika

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candice

Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in Pyrite, this is a color bar item.

Louis Vuitton: 

Chili Chicken Cabbage Salad








No comments:

Post a Comment