Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas! Velvet Sleeveless Wide-Leg Jumpsuit + Jimmy Choo + YouTube


Merry Christmas my loves! There is just something about green velvet to me it looks so luxurious. I say that with 100% truth that when I saw this velvet romper on Twitter I loved it immediately  and bought it for Christmas. I love the look, the style, and the fit. It's true to size (I am in a size small and it doesn't even need to be unzipped to put it on).  If you are following my Instagram stories then you will know my Christmas started out with Christmas breakfast which I have missed the last 4 years in a row, then Christmas "dinner" (it's really lunch) and this kept me comfortable all day long. It has been raining the last three days straight and I thought it would be cold, but it wasn't. So, what I would have added to this look is my rust colored teddy bear coat draped at the shoulders.

My hair is finally returning to its normal moisturized state after being home for 10 days. This has been the best that it has looked since the beginning of the month when I left for vacation. My last relaxer was September 2011 and I big chopped January 2012. I will be completely natural 8 years natural next month.














Kylinna Forest Green Velvet Sleeveless Wide-Leg Jumpsuit: Lulus

Heels: Jimmy Choo Romy

Bumbag: Louis Vuitton

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: C/O Avon liquid matte lipstick lip tattoo in Resolute


        

No comments:

Post a Comment