Saturday, December 21, 2019

An Enchanted Night (Hosted): Camisole + Coral Orange Pants + Teddy Bear Coat + Jimmy Choo



Tonight I was able to visit one of the largest Christmas light mazes in the country thanks to a partnership that I have made this year with Bon & Viv. I have known about the event since sometime around Summer and had planned to attend because I love Christmas events, but I had to wait until I got back from vacation.

Today, the first day of Winter we were blessed with wind, rain, and "feels like temperatures". Thank God I had this outfit leftover from my Fall collection that I put together and I desperately wanted to wear my teddy bear coat which I got at the end of Winter this year and only wore once.

There are multiple mazes with thousands of lights, a market, and lots of designated areas for children. In reality, this is just a huge Instagram selfie spot at the Tropicana Field in St. Pete. While all of the lights and themes are pretty, there wasn't a lot to it. There were tons of people milling around with their eyes glued to their cell phones, trying to pose for photos, taking selfies, walking in front of other peoples phots, and kids basically wilding out. There did not seem to be a lot of organization to the whole thing and so I want to let you all know a few things sine this maze will be open until the end of December.



It's worth experiencing especially if you have kids. I read that they keep it around 70 degrees in the Tropicana and I showed up wearing my coat because it was actually cold and raining outside. It was much warmer inside maybe due to the drop in temperature outside. I have never been to the Tropicana field so we did not know where to park. It isn't well lit except the main entrance they have open for this event. You can only come in and exit through one entrance unless you are VIP then the entrance is around level 5 I think which is where we parked. Unfortunately, we were made to walk all the way around the entire building in the rain and cold to find the general admission entrance (we could have just moved our car and it would have saved time and a long walk in the rain had we been told). The funny thing is that they had no signage, very little info on where to park, but they had "stroller valet". Anyhow, coming in was actually simple they just scan your email conformation and that is it. 

There were plenty of food offerings and refreshments in the market area from local restaurants and light Christmas music playing. The maze we went through actually had snow falling lightly. There is a great tunnel for taking photos (my shots were not usable), but my favorite was the smaller tunnel with the string lights. A lot of the decorations are just bigger than life to be cholohqueal  and they are pleasing to the eye. This event is happening in three other cities in the United States right now not including St. Pete. I hope you all enjoy the photos! For me, this was a hosted event with AB via Bon & Viv Spiked Seltzer.
XOXO


























Into The Office Coral Orange Pants: Red dress Boutique

Satin tank top: Zara

Heels: Jimmy Choo

Teddy Bear Coat: Red Dress Boutique, not recent. Similar coat here.

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Goldstone

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in Goldstone

Lip Tattoo Lipstick: C/O Avon in Resolute

No comments:

Post a Comment