Thursday, December 26, 2019

City Life Christmas VLOG 2019 Christmas Photos + This Year's Glam Tree + Dinner and Gifts


Merry Christmas loves!!! Christmas has always been bittersweet for me and something that makes it fun is creating new traditions with my husband and cats and eventually we will have a little family. One thing we started doing was matching holiday pj's which I never thought hubs would go for, but he is a great sport!!! This year I purchased these super cute elf pj's from Old Navy on my solo girls day.



My tree was inspired by Aruba!!! I originally wanted to go to Aruba to see the flamingos. I had wanted to do a flamingo tree this year and wondered if if would look tacky. I was in such a time crunch this year since we had been in the Caribbean and we literally got our tree five days before Christmas. I ordered just the flamingo ornaments  from Target and paid express shipping. They arrived poorly packaged and three were broken and I am unsure they will even take them back, but they were under five dollars and to me they look a lot more expensive. Next, Avon sent me a box of silver ornaments  which was so super sweet. Everything else I already had.






So, my holiday table was inspired by Aruba also. I wanted to continue the flamingo theme, but honestly I don't own a lot of pink items for my table settings and like I said it was five days from Christmas. What I did was hone in on the beach aspect because the flamingos live on the beach and I added one singular pink ornament to my centerpiece. Everything I already owned, I go shelling all the time on every vacation and whenever I go to the beaches in my area. I have all of my shells packaged and when I want to use them for home decor I just grab them. The bigger shells I got this year when we visited St. Augustine again. Those were my escargot  shells from dinner. They were so pretty I asked for them to be boxed up and they just gave me a box of already clean ones.









Lastly, my gift. This one meant a lot to me because this year, we missed an entire flight over waiting in line to check my bag. I am still mad about it because I actually am still trying to get my money back. Anyhow, when that happened I decided I must start carrying a bag that doesn't need to be checked. So, I asked for this and it doesn't need to be checked, but you can fit a weeks worth of clothes in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment