Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas Tree Shopping With Mi Dushi: Black Leopard Print Baby Doll Dress + Heels



I know I have literally posted one blog post so far from what was almost a two week vacation, but I still have a few Christmas related posts that I must share. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I mean- I get what ever I want the entire month (with in reason). Mainly, my thing is going to Christmas events, decorating the tree, and playing my Christmas playlist all day everyday. It's pretty tame, but since I had this Aircation booked for our anniversary I knew that I would not be able to buy a Christmas tree until I got back, thus leaving me 1 week before Christmas. This is like, awful for me because I am like the type of person that puts my tree up on November 1st and I don't take it down until January 31st.

Well, in all of last year's hot mess-ness my "glam tree" lights burned out. Yep, the tree that I spent $600.00 on just two years prior was only 25% lit by January. My husband says he will fix it, but I was so annoyed with the whole situation in retrospect. You all have heard the story about how I was robbed two weeks before Christmas when I first moved to South Tampa and all my Christmas stuff was stolen from my house in the burbs. Well, the glam tree was like I guess my "level up" in my mind. But, in the stuff that had been stolen was actually the start of the tradition of us having a real tree every year. Anyway, so this year I was thinking I would just pick up a real tree when we returned home and it would be easy peasy. I have had a real tree only one other time. So, today on the last day of our vacation we went out for lunch and then tree shopping and I picked out the perfect live Christmas tree with my hubby.


I had this whole plan of taking some cute photos with the live trees, but to my dismay there were very few trees left which I feared, but the ones left were of high quality (from Lowes) and they were freshly cut. So, I couldn't really get cute photos so I just took them in one of my favorite local spots instead. Wearing this baby doll dress in December was never the plan; I saw this dress and immediately wanted it. My mom used to send me to 1st grade everyday in dresses like these, but they were handmade by her. I felt a certain kind of way this morning- like, content as could be and I just wanted to wear a comfortable dress. A dress that masks my big cruise food belly!















Blog Poster Black Leopard Print Dress: Red Dress Boutique

Heels: Sam Eddleman Aisha, not recent

Mixed chain Necklace: C/O Ettika

Double heart Earrings: C/O Ettika

Beaded Bracelet: C/O Ettika x Nordstrom, not recent

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Bumbag and detachable strapLouis Vuitton

Lipstick: C/O Avon Lip Tattoo


Whiskey Cake Kitchen- International Plaza

Pressed juice
Prosecco

Gluten free
Goat cheese deviled eggs


Gluten free
Rotisserie chicken salad with quinoa


Gluten free
OMG Burger


No comments:

Post a Comment