Thursday, October 31, 2019

Bookstore & Ceviches: Tropical Print Cap Sleeve Top + Trousers + Heels


Happy Friday loves!!! Hubs accompanied me to an event this evening near the bookstore and he loves "physical" books as in not electronic copies, so we popped in and hung out for a while then caught dinner. I personally don't buy physical books because I own a Kindle. I meandered over to the "self help" section out of curiosity. 

I know some of my favorite YouTuber's and bloggers frequently buy self help books. I have never read one to be honest, unless "The Magic" counts as a "self help" book. I have been on a "self love" journey this year after my life went wild last year and I realized I was severely neglecting myself. I know some people feel like the whole self love thing has gotten a bit hackneyed and I do agree to some extent.  My proclaimed journey is not just one that I use for internet clout, but a real self love journey that was well overdue. I came across this book because it stood out to me. I am about half way through it now (it was only $9.99 for the Kindle version on Amazon). I am still on the fence about how I feel about it to be honest because it has a lot of "realizations" in it that I have already come to, but the person who wrote it is particularly a bit like me and we have had similar circumstances that led us to the conclusions in the book. 

I will be starting a series this month chronicling  my experiences with "self love" from August 2019 on. I was hoping to start it last month, but time did not permit with all the events I have been attending. I will share more on the first post which will hopefully be in the second week of November.
















Top: Shein

Trousers: Shein, also love these here

Heels: not reent

Lipstick: C/O Avon liquid matte in Tenacious 

Eyeglasses: C/O Eyeglassworld



Ceviche Downtown St. Pete
Everything below is gluten free

ARROZ CON PIMIENTOS
Rice, saffron, red peppers

BACALAO
Peppers, saffron potatoes, capers, sofrito

BRANZINO
Capers, olives, feta, lemon, evoo

MEJILLONES A LA CATALANA 
Mussels, sherry cream, serrano, shallots, garlic


No comments:

Post a Comment