Thursday, September 12, 2019

Fall Of The Wild Date Night:Tube Top + Rainbow Stripe Skirt + Heels



Tonight we decided to head out to try a new restaurant called Tropez in downtown St. Pete. I wanted to wear something fun and flirty and picked up this cute skirt on sale for Labor Day. In retrospect, I wanted to pair this with a linen button up and I was on the fence about re-taking the photos, but I actually like the tube top look also... I was definitely lost in a Summer/Fall moment and was becoming indecisive.

 In other news, I found this tiny area to take photos of and it looks so whimsical and Fall like because of the leaves; How fetch. We don't get blessed with any Fall foliage down here in South Florida so I will take what I can get! We have 1 more week of Summer! Is anyone as excited about Fall than I am? 







Round We Go Rainbow Stripe Skirt: Red Dress Boutique

Heels: Just Fab LUXE not recent

Green belt: Asos, not recent

Tube top: Not recent

Jewelry: Kendra Scott Candace Cuff & Aiden necklace

Glasses: C/O Eyeglassworld


Tropez Downtown St. Pete (DtSp)
NOLA inspired roasted oysters
gluten free
We had a pretty solid time at Tropez. They have gluten free options as well as a dedicated fryer for their fries.Everything I tested tested negative for any gluten which was great and they were pretty admit that if it was labeled gluten free then the dish truly was gluten free. You have to really be careful and ask still because so many people will say they are on a gluten free diet and they are doing it for lifestyle purposes, not because of Celiacs and it causes confusion... The space was small, but chic and I loved the decor. That whole street is literally "a place to be" so they are in good company. I actually cant wait to go back. There were a few more items on the menu that I still want to try!

Szechuan Shoestring fries
gluten free- dedicated fryer


Pork Arepas
Gluten free




Steak



No comments:

Post a Comment