Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Rocco's Tacos Summertime Happy Hour Event + OOTD (Hosted)


Tonight we were invited out to Rocco's Tacos at International Plaza and Bay Street to try out their Summertime Happy Hour which is from 4pm to 7pm during the week (at the bar only) or Late Night Happy hour from 12am - Close on Fridays and Saturdays. Rocco's Tacos is our go to spot because its close to use, there is always gluten free options available for me and the staff is attentive of my having Celiacs. 


About the look: This jumper looked so different online than on me (lol) its a small and its too big on me which is probably why I think it looks kind of off. I will most likely list it on my Poshmark account for anyone interested in it.






Playsuit: Gingham Tie Front Ruffle Hem Playsuit: shein

Heels: Shoedazzle

Necklace & earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle & Elle in red magnasite

Bag: Louis Vuitton Bumbag

Eyeglasses: C/O Eyeglassworld



Queso & veggies

Everything below is gluten free with exception to the tortilla chips which are fried in a community frier and the amazing churro ice cream sandwich.


Blood orange margarita


Table side guacamole


The Wednesday special: Chicken enchiladas with green mole, refried beans, and rice.

Blackberry margarita



hubs churro ice cream sandwich 

No comments:

Post a Comment