Friday, September 6, 2019

Destination St. Augustine: Floral Print Crop Top + White Floral Print Skirt + Fringe Heels


So, despite the major fails we faced this week with food I found this gem of a restaurant  in St. Augustine. This meal made my entire life (not literally), but by the time we came here I had gone a few days without dinner, lunch, breakfast and was ready to rage. We took a very nice scenic drive up the A1A and had dinner in St.Augustine and that dinner was on our level. I finally got some cute shots outside and got to wear this cute outfit. I apparently got glutened on Sunday the night before we left so I have been sick all week unfortunately. I was just glad to get out and pull my self together.










Under The Arbor White Floral Print Crop Top rdb

Bloom And Grow White Floral Print Skirt rdb


Earrings: C/O Ettika x Nordstrom

Heels: Sam Eddleman Aisha, not recent

Necklace: C/O Ettika x Nordstrom

Eyeglasses: C/O Eyeglassworld

Lip Tattoo lipstick: C/O Avon








No comments:

Post a Comment