Saturday, August 31, 2019

August 2019 City Life VLOG: That Summer Glow...Summer Table Setting + Tampa Living + Hauls & Fitness


August has come and gone and it was fabulous. Below you will find photos that I did not post on my blog and you will find the usually cooking and haul photos. Since I did go on my anniversary vacation mid August the month went by really quickly for me and I loved that. August by all means is the hottest month here and I am not a fan. I have had so much fun this Summer and I am so happy it is now September, but I will save that for next months post.



IN THE CITY:











I have done some simplified table settings this year for most seasons because I love to go all out for the end of the year holidays. This was my Summer table setting which I purchased from Pier 1. I actually purchased aa bunch of these inexpensive salad plate (under $25.00 for a set of 4) and chargers (under $15.00) earlier this year in anticipation of saving for the holidays. I love the design and size of these salad plates and the fact that each one is different.

I had more trouble trying to find blue wine glasses. Apparently these are very popular and not cheap. I got these at a good price only to find that they were plastic when I received the order. Most of the details are in the small things such as the pillows and fur rugs. That is actually where most of the money went because I can move these items around my condo to make different comfy spaces.



Multicolor Tile Salad Plate Set
Beaded White Round Charger Plate
Clarity Blue Acrylic White Wine Glass
Clarity Blue Acrylic Stemless Wine Glass
Fuzzy Faux Snow Leopard Pillow





FITNESS: This month I had two yoga challenges planned, I successfully completed one and then I got glutened at a restaurant and I have been sick for about three weeks so the second challenge was a no go. I did however, have so much fun doing this challenge.













HAULS & PARTNERSHIPS: I am a brand ambassador for several companies and they regularly send me items which I post on here. You will also find stuff that I purchased for myself, beauty, home, etc.

Jewelry C/O Ettika x Nordstrom


C/O Avon

 The new lip tattoo lipsticks from @avon they are gluten free, paraben free,  sulfate free, and vegan.They are semi permanent and water based for a weightless feel with sunflower seed oil to hydrate your lips








DATE NIGHTS:
Cassis Brasserie St. Pete 







Basic or BustKetel One vodka, grapefruit, rosemary syrup, and malbec ice cubes **$1 of every purchase will be donated to Moffitt Cancer Center for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Haven South Tampa
Coal roasted chicken thighs

Green Curry Gulf Shrimp

Gluten free Chicken Biryani 



Simply Pho Carrollwood
Gluten Free Eye of Round Pho



Rocco's Tacos International Plaza & Bay Street

Spice Kitchen New Tampa





GLUTEN FREE ITEMS COOKED BY MYSELF- RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST


Chicken club tacos


Roast chicken Cobb salads


Baked Trout



red pepper
black pepper
complete seasoning
thyme sprigs
parsley
diced onion
whole garlic
butter 2 tblspn
evoo 2 caps

415 30 minutes

Asparagus cook in foil 10 min then open foil and cook 10 minutes




Turkey burger on gluten free bread


No comments:

Post a Comment