Saturday, July 27, 2019

Hitting The Summer Stride: Polka Dot Tie Front Shirred Slip Dress: + Wedges


Hi loves! Happy Sunday! We are coming along with Summer and I am having a great time wearing my "Cute Summer Styles" I have been working on new YouTube videos which include Hauls and lookbooks and a soon to be hair tutorial. I am hitting my Summer stride and enjoying life a bit more now that its halfway through and the vicious Mercury in retrograde is finally coming to an end. I love these inexpensive dresses for Summer dates and outings because you don't have to think to much about what to add to them (just make sure they cover everything) and go out and have fun. Keep an eye on my Instagram for an upcoming giveaway the first week of August!












Polka Dot Tie Front Shirred Slip Dress: Shein

Wedges: Just Fab, not recent

Earrings: Rocksbox, Kendra Scott

Necklace: Rocksbox, Kendra Scott Aiden

Lipstick: Avon Holiday Red



Edison Food Lab
Gluten free- Iced raw oysters



Carmelized  wild Maine sea scallops
Wood grilled oysters



Below are a few cell phone shots I got. The lighting is always pretty bad for me at Edisons and I usually have to take back up cell pics.



Gluten free- Coconut kale salad with salmon roe and coconut ranch dressing

Gluten free- Black truffled black bean soup


No comments:

Post a Comment