Thursday, May 2, 2019

That's So Florida; Weekend Adventures: Denim Skirt: + Ribbed Off-the-Shoulder Crop Top x2 + Minimalistic Block Heel


My favorite weekend adventures and dates are when hubs and I can get out early and try something new. I have been wanting to visit this restaurant since it opened last year, but it was hard convincing him that it was worth going to; sometimes he is picky like that. Not only is this area of St. Pete super cute, but the restaurant is super cute, laid back, inexpensive, and they have amazing fresh seafood. 

This look and this adventure was so Florida. I hope you all enjoy the photos. FYI if you are interested in this denim skirt go a size down it runs big as you can see and I am wearing a small (I believe this is the smallest size).


















At All Angles Medium Wash Denim Skirt: Red Dress Boutique

 Hot Stuff White Multi Striped Ribbed Off-the-Shoulder Crop Top: Lulus

Heels: Just Fab Mekemba

Jewelry: Kendra Scott














No comments:

Post a Comment